Fresh Start - Beef, Pork, Poultry, Seafood, Vegetables
"Landing of the Pilgrims"
A group of Pilgrims, led by William Brewster, is shown giving thanks for their safe voyage after their arrival in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Many of the people who settled the first New England colonies came to make a fresh start in a New World. Boston Spice thought we should honor those travelers with a spice called "Fresh Start." We based this spice on herbs that some of the settlers might have grown in their gardens. We blended rosemary, sage, oregano, and mint together to create this herbaceous blend. Try giving your chicken, steak, pork, or fish a hit of our "Fresh Start" and begin a whole new world of tastes in your mouth.
Some of the people who made a "Fresh Start" in the New World included:
- The Pilgrims in 1620
- Anne and William Hutchinson 1634 - Help found the Colony of Rhode Island in 1636
- John Harvard 1637 - One of the founders of Harvard University in 1636
- Thomas Paine 1774 - Wrote the famous pamphlet Common Sense in 1776
- John Winthrop 1630 - 1st Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- John Cotton 1633 - One of the first ministers to come to New England
Ingredients: salt, rosemary, garlic, black pepper, red chili flakes, mint, sage, oregano
Packaged on equipment that also works with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and wheat. Our facilities store packaged tree nuts, soy, and dairy items in common areas.
Share our great products with your friends!
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.