Boston Spice Recipes
Boston Bueno Black Bean Nachos
Makes two bowls
- 1 can black beans
- 1 Tbsp Boston Bueno spice
- 1 medium to large tomato chopped
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup pitted olives sliced in half
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 diced avocado (optional)
- 1 bag of your favorite corn chips
Drain black beans until most of the liquid is gone. Pour beans into a sauce pan and add Boston Bueno spice, stir, and heat on medium until warm. Turn heat down to low and let beans simmer.
Place about 25-30 chips in each bowl. Put 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese in each bowl. Place chips in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
Top chips with half of the beans, tomato, lettuce, olives, salsa and sour cream. Garnish with diced avocado.